View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 02:41 PM   #49
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
But it's not anything to do with Feminism, really, 3rd Wave or otherwise.

Yet another example of how readily people will co-opt the social currency other others' ideals, if left to their own devices.
I never said that these incidents occurred because of Feminism. I also say that I have difficulty connecting the dots to arrive at Feminism, though that doesn't mean it absolutely is not true, and I would ask TwoSwords to elaborate on that.

The only connection I can make is that Fat Acceptance has moved to Body Positivity, a movement primarily controlled by women, since the entire concept deals with the judgment of female bodies. That in and of itself may connect it to feminism, but I'd really like to see women participate in this disucssion to give their insight.