Thread: BHM sports
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 01:54 PM   #9
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hommecreux View Post
Loved wrestling and football back in the day, and played a summer of rugby, which is awesome and intense.

Only problem with being the size that I am is that I wouldn't be able to keep myself down at the bottom of the pool long enough with the ball to make a goal. I just float right to the top.

Damnit.
It's sort of ironic, eh what, that when you get big enough, you have to carry even more weight in metal or solid form, like the weights divers use, just to be able to get down to the bottom of the pool!

Fatman divers need weight belts! Or maybe weight vests, to better ensure they stay on....