View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 08:59 AM   #3
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking Il Fabuloso!

Fantastico! Hi-larious! I loved it! (Then again, we all know about my sense of humor! ) Congrats to Williebear for compiling a fun list...and inspiring too! I can relate to the speed waddling one...my ex-wife is the designated Speedy Gonzales of SF...she zooms! I always have to sing that song "Slow down, you move too fast...gotta' make the morning last.."!!!! Even though I have a creditable voice, she hates the song, so she cringes and goes into fits, but it slows her down a tad! ROFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly
Now I don't want to take credit (or blame) for this list --I just compiled it from another BHM board and rewrote a few of them. There are about 20 authors, most prominently Williebear from West Virginia.

Anyone here care to add their own?