Thread: Big black women
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 11:58 AM   #16
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Betty
I found it interesting that, in the radio interview, Ms. McGee brought up doing more in the schools for the kids. I agree that Phys. Ed. programs should be kept in the school programs, but I am also sure that most kids will do what they are taught at home, as far as activity levels and eating habits.

Sigh...no matter the issue, the schools should fix it. But don't try to teach values.

Ok, rant over.

I agree, except that they should bring back all after school activities.

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote