View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 08:10 AM   #18
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default das boot

This is what I see every morning (minus of course the two biggest towers on the left), though it's generally a bit sunnier. Nice to have all that mess, but at a comfortable distance.

As for Blackpool, it's a strange place. I had fun visiting, but I see how you could lose your mind growing up there. I guess it was no accident that Mike Leigh made it the hometown of the most dire character in Working Girls.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg standard.jpg (32.4 KB, 496 views)
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote