View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 12:53 AM   #23
Aliena

Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by r-nadiv
For real?

(Looks like we ought to get her to grace these pages.)

Nice town. Nice downtown. Really nice not-downtown.

Thx.
Hey Jamie,

I thought I'd add to your pictures, since we live in the same city, and add the downtown water fountains!! This is the night of the Styx/REO Speedwagon concert!! I just love the fountains...they really give Lexington charm.

I just love this picture of Mike (my hubby, to the curious), it show's the fountains beautifully!!

I only wish that these pictures could have been taken with my new digi-cam. I was using one of those disposable camaras and it doesn't have as good as clarity as I would have liked.
Aliena is offline   Reply With Quote