View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 04:46 PM   #29
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Great thread, Curvy. I'm freshly returned from a holiday trip home, but didn't take a lot of pics. Here's one I can't claim, but I'm in it (as is Mystery Pooch, pictured in the pet pics thread). It's the remains of an antebellum mansion where, when I was a teenager, my friends and I used to go to drink beer and punk one another.

I loved the place then, and I love it now.

Last edited by Boteroesque Babe; 10-20-2006 at 09:46 AM.
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote