View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 05:03 PM   #30
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

And here's where I live now. In fact, every photo in this batch was taken from one of my bedroom windows.

Did you know 7% of the world's clouds are produced right here in New York City? And I can see one of the factories from my bed!

I once saw a huge tarp, loosened from a rooftop, dance wildly in the wind. It was beautiful and hypnotizing.

New Yorkers are very proprietary about their views. No matter how conventionally unattractive, we grow attached. Mine is more Goo Goo Dolls than Gershwin, but I love it. It's mine.

Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote