View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 10:24 AM   #41
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
Please tell me that you see this poochie being walked on the street or in a park by his owners with some regularity? Or else I'll be feeling bad for days.
Absolutely. Manhattan seems to be the epicenter of fanatical pup pampering, and I'm sure this dog is no exception. Probably visits the nearby dog run regularly, too. I think it's cool these people live without an air conditioner in their front room so this little guy can keep his pooch perch. (I'm sure huge summertime Con Ed bills have nothing to do with it.)

I love him 'cause he's so over people cooing at him. Wouldn't look at ya if you were made of bacon. My kinda neighbor.
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote