View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 09:57 PM   #46
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920
Small world indeed. I actually went to St. Mary's for grade school, right in Main St. in Wharton. I grew up 2 blocks down from the then Dover General Hospital. Now most all the area hospitals are " St. Claires" then they specifiy by campus like DOver General is now St.Claire-Dover General Campus. Anyway, things have changed alot over the years the rolling hills in the area have all been cut into for new housing, It's alittle depressing but I still love it here.

B-
I remember going to the carnivals at St. Mary's. And the St. Patrick's Day Parades. For several years, I was the house DJ at Beanie's, which was a block off Main Street on Fern Avenue. I'd start playing when the parade ended and would DJ for 12 to 14 hours straight.

Those were the days....