View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 03:09 PM   #48
Aliena

Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie
We saw these guys, a mama and baby moose, on our way home today. It was about 4:30 pm, so the light's not so good. It was right down the street from our house. The baby's hidden behind mom and I didn't want to get closer because mama moose can be very mean when they feel their babies are being threatened. I took it with my camera phone so the quality sucks, but at least you get an idea of the wildlife we see on a regular basis. (A few weeks back it was a bald eagle sitting atop the local Red Robin but I didn't have a camera phone then). Behind them, that big open space, is actually a lake. On the other side of the lake is a big stand of trees, where the moose hang out, crossing the lake in winter, and going around it in summer. As a result, we have relatively large sightings of moose in our neighborhood.

Oh Miss Vickie, this is fabulous!!! I love this picture and the idea of seeing wildlife in my neighborhood is very fuzzy/cozy to me. I am curious, what kind of camara phone do you have?

It's a GREAT picture nonetheless.
Aliena is offline   Reply With Quote