View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 09:19 PM   #51
Aliena

Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie
I just got a Nokia 3220. I like it. Besides, it's purple. My favorite color.

The resolution isn't as good as my digital cam (obviously) but for quick snaps it's nice to have. We got this pic last year with my daughter's camera phone. Somebody, not me fortunately, had a very bad day.

The first thought that popped into my mind when I looked at this picture was, "Hmmm, when did my drunk brother move next to Miss Vickie?"

The camara phone that I got for Christmas is a Nokia 6102. I still have to get back to the mall to get the right computer plug in for download purposes. I am hoping it takes nice pictures; well they look nice on the camara anyways!

Thanks for sharing!
Aliena is offline   Reply With Quote