View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 09:53 PM   #52
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina
Damned glad that's not my car...

Hey, Vick! Instead of just reading about your moose sightings I can now see them! Cool. Beautiful blues in that, but I still want to see more of you.
You're incorrigible, you know that? Now all those rumors about us are going to start up again. You cheeky monkey, you.

And yeah, that car was pretty funny; just another boring trip to Costco with the girls. The weirdest thing was that the young lady who was driving the car didn't seem the slightest bit embarrassed. I'd have been MORTIFIED!!!

Aliena, I think that the 6102 is the phone that my daughter Amelia has. If it is, it's a much nicer phone than what I have. But hey, mine's PUUUURPLE. And it has these cool glowy lights on the sides that blink red yellow and green when the phone rings. So I'll never lose it in my purse -- handy, given the bottomless satchel that carries my "must have's" for any given day. Enjoy your phone; I know I like mine, since I don't feel comfortable carrying our 'spensive $400 Canon digital in the car with me, just in case I see something charming or funny.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote