View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 06:39 PM   #7
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love this thread.... what a great way to get things off your chest!!

Let's see, what can I confess first? There are so many! Well, I would like to be thinner... note that I said "thinner", not thin. God knows I'm not made that way, therefore will never be the public's version of 'thin', but I would like to be thinner. My doctor put me on Wellbutrin recently in hopes of triggering some weight loss, which I wholeheartedly agreed too. WHY you ask? Because the thought of dieting, most specifically - giving up all the favorite foods - makes me want to pull my hair out.... seriously though, I absolutely LOVE food, and cannot bear to give up my pasta, bread, potatoes, fries, all those lovely carbs! I just can't do it! And, quite frankly, I just plain don't want to! So paradoxically, I want to be thinner, but don't want to stop eating to get there... Now don't get me wrong, I accept myself as I am... I like being a BBW, generally it's OK with me. The shopping aspect would be simpler....certain fashions just don't work on big gals, and I am absolutely a fashion hog. But I love being a BBW. There are just a few things I would change.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote