View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 07:11 PM   #11
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
Ahh, isn't that awful? You're thinking you could really go for once certain fattening thing (like a BIG of cheesecake) and you can't get your hands on it for whatever reason. And then you start to think "If only I had a feeder. He'd be all over that!"
EXACTLY..I'd be like baby..go get me a steak dinner, some pasta, some egg rolls and a pepsi..lol

MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote