View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 06:17 AM   #25
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow... thank you!! You are so sweet! I'm working on more pics, so keep your eyes open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
I confess that I belong to Violet's Yahoo Group, and while I respect her desire to be thinner, I think that she is beautiful just the way she is. I think you have one of the greatest collection of photos out of all the groups I belong to.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote