View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 09:07 AM   #29
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hey, I know FAs have feelings! I wasn't saying that I'm trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes. Believe me, I may WANT to be "thinner", but what I want and what I get are two entirely different things! LOL I may not get bigger, but I sincerely doubt I'll get any smaller.

And, for the record, I didn't pick the name of that group, someone else started it for me. I would have picked something a bit different.

Either way, I enjoy putting the pictures out there, and I hope everyone continues to enjoy them as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I wasn't EVEN going to respond to her post. I'm glad to know that
I'm not the only one who feels that way about her. FA's have feelings, too.
The world thinks we're perverted for adoring fat women. GOD, in JESUS' name,
I pray, please send me a fat woman who does not think I'm a pervert for being
an FA!!!
Really, though, in consideration of FA's feelings, she should change the name of her Yahoo group so FA's would not be inappropriately attracted
to her.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote