View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 04:17 PM   #35
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not a problem. All that aside, this thread is for confessions... that was (one of) my secret confession (wanting to be thinner).... there's no guarantee it will happen!! LOL But, I'm not secretly trying to "fool" any one by any means. I'm happy with myself, as is...right this moment, but a girl can dream, can't she??

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Thanks, Violet, for setting the record straight. I still like you and still
think you're cute, too.

Last edited by Violet_Beauregard; 03-18-2007 at 04:19 PM.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote