View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 07:22 PM   #41
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh now THAT is an idea.... wow.... I am no longer asking for gifts... just give me gift CARDS.... BRAVO! GREAT idea!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I have a fantasy about a guy who keeps me happy with restaurant gift cards. Like... a replenishable DunkinDonuts card so I can get my tea and sandwich at will. Olive Garden cards so my friends and I can eat up when we're out and about, etc. Friendlys gift cards so I can have Fribbles and Orange Freezes all summer long. Oooo, fun!
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote