View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 09:04 PM   #50
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Maybe there's something in the water because I have Misty's and Ashmama's affliction of bottomless pit over the past week.

It happens from time to time. Nothing to worry about or get overly excited about... lol.

And I'm with the other girls about that "where is the feeder when you want him?" feeling. Sometimes you just need ice cream or a cake and it's not here.

I have a fantasy about a guy who keeps me happy with restaurant gift cards. Like... a replenishable DunkinDonuts card so I can get my tea and sandwich at will. Olive Garden cards so my friends and I can eat up when we're out and about, etc. Friendlys gift cards so I can have Fribbles and Orange Freezes all summer long. Oooo, fun!
Letsee... DunkinDonuts.. Olive Garden.. Friendlys.. What about Sonic? Applebees? Panda Express?
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote