View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 07:50 AM   #59
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When I lived in Ga I had Sonic everynight as my daughter in law is Manager there. I do like the gift card idea sparks my head with evil lip licking thoughts.
I guess I should confess something since this is the reason for the thread soooo I confess I have a fantasy of driving down the strip and stopping at every drive thru and ordering something from each menu to go home and binge.
I know that wont happen because I really eat very little but still manage to gain alot.