View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 10:16 AM   #70
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate desire View Post
I guess I should confess something since this is the reason for the thread soooo I confess I have a fantasy of driving down the strip and stopping at every drive thru and ordering something from each menu to go home and binge.
One of my enduring fantasies has been to go to a good sized mall and eat or drink at least something from every place in it that sells food. Although with how many stores now have bits of food, be it chocolates at the cash or whatever, I'd probably have to make that definition every place that primarily sells food (won't go to into Sears, etc).

Something that I have done, on a fairly long drive (~6 hours) is stop at every service centre along the way and a couple of the towns with a lot of food right off the highway and eat something from each of them.

-Ed