View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 10:58 AM   #71
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Something along those lines of roadside stops and Sonic:

I'm a Southern gal (now living in Yankee territory for quite sometime) and the last amazing meal I had was at a roadside Denny's coming back from my first Boston BBW Bash (and first chance to meet some of the Dimmers)

Chicken Fried Steak; with all of the fixins'.

We don't have Denny's over here, so I miss out on that.

Yeah, we have a lot of great food and stuff in the city, but there is something about a Denny's Chicken Fried Steak dinner...