View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 04:16 PM   #304
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Confessions? Ok...

I confess that someone told me yesterday that my ass and breasts look bigger and I totally dug it like I was being complimented hardcore. I think that makes me a Authentic Fat Girl™.*

Though in the same conversation I heard "you're so heavy on top of me!". That makes him an Authentic Fat Admirer™.

*I'm not implying if one does not desire weight gain they aren't authentic. If you thought that, chill out, ok? :P
activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote