View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 04:19 PM   #305
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I heard Eskimo Joes has gone to pot..but there is a place here in Tulsa called Ron's..HOLY CRAP I'm posting pictures of the food.

Seriously..you guys come over..lol

....well.....since I haven't been to Eskimo Joes in 15 years, it certainly had plenty of time to head south.

But, the whole point was the cheese fries....and it looks like you've found an apt replacement.

Bon appetit! I'm full from eating bbq wings and pizza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote