View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 04:20 PM   #306
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigplaidpants View Post
....well.....since I haven't been to Eskimo Joes in 15 years, it certainly had plenty of time to head south.

But, the whole point was the cheese fries....and it looks like you've found an apt replacement.

Bon appetit! I'm full from eating bbq wings and pizza.
Those are pictures from the past..I'm having jalapeņos with nachos tonight..LOL I guess I needed some spice in my life or something..lol

Those cheese fries are food orgasm inducing..lol
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote