Thread: Big black women
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 07:33 AM   #25
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Thumbs up

TraciJo that is WONDERFUL news!! Congratulations, your family must be so excited. I wish you and your family the greatest of happiness, this news has made my day.

And thank you so much for sharing such a powerful and deeply personal story. It was definitely an eye opener for me in showing that the subject of WLS in not nearly as simplistic as many of us make it out to be. It's always tragic when things don't work out well with it or God forbid, someone should lose their life over it. Your story is a compelling reminder of the oftentimes painful and very personal path that leads to a decision like this that gets trivialized in our attempts to sort it all out for ourselves. Thanks once again TraciJo.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~

Last edited by LillyBBBW; 01-18-2006 at 07:38 AM.
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote