View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 11:22 AM   #2
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

So this isn't where I reveal you've skipped shaving your legs for a week?

I think it's an interesting topic. I think there's a difference between getting off on perceived immobility and feeding someone, and getting off on the idea of being bedbound/having your partner bedbound, or, at least, following through with it.

Ultimately, if someone follows through with a plan of immobility, they lose so much: An ability to hold a fulltime job, to socialize in public, etc. Even if they don't want that, they lose the most basic choices and components of adulthood: When to use the bathroom, when to shower, etc. They are literally as dependent as infants with the minds of adults. To permanently desire that is a red flag to me there's something wrong with someone who wants that.

I think it's unusual, but there's nothing spectacular to me, if a guy and his girlfriend say, "Yeah, she's 300 lbs. and I wanna see her pack on another 200! If they do it in a safe/sane way, cool. If they KNOW there are risks and don't expect it to be all sunshine and miracles, fine. There are risks to alternative lifestyles, but that doesn't mean they're necessarily horrible decisions if they improve quality of life. As long as a feedee is capable of self-care, I'm fine with it.

I think Dims has certainly changed my perspective on feederism and where I stand on it. I think had you asked me three years ago, if a woman was actively trying to gain 200 lbs. with the help of her boyfriend and she had high blood pressure as she gained more, I would have said she should have her head checked. At this point, I'm pretty fine with people doing whatever with their bodies as long as they're capable of making their own decisions. A 1000 lb. person who cannot move no longer really has control over any decision, and that can't be allowed to go on.