View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 12:28 PM   #8
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

good topic...

i feel that, with the mentalities of most of my peers, or even people in general these days, feeding will, at least for a while, remain just a fantasy. that's fine, considering that it's potentially very dangerous and it's really not what everyone wants. it just seems as if people are open-minded to an extent, but when it comes to something like the idea of being fat, or even simply talking about it, they turn mighty narrow-minded. it's funny...you'd think that a generation of so-called "free thinkers" wouldn't so readily accept all the garbage they were fed from TV or where ever the hell people get their (mis)information.

i've brought up the concept of WG to a few friends of mine, with ONE exception, i was reminded numerous times about how "weird" it was and things like that. everyone who knows me knows that im an FA, although if i said the term to them they'd be lost. i'm FEROCIOUS when it comes to defending a BBW that my more ignorant "friends" see in public...well, maybe i'm just ferocious. seeing how people react to someone who IS fat, i'd rather not complicate matters by bringing up the idea of weight-gain...until i met someone adult enough to appreciate it...or at very least, LISTEN.