View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 01:12 PM   #13
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I think that a person should be able to do whatever it is they want to do as long as it harms no one else.
I agree. I have watched all kinds of people do all kinds of crazy things, and it's not up to me to stop them. Doesn't mean I won't have an opinion -- doesn't mean I will even give my opinion, and I certainly don't call their sanity or intelligence into question.

Sheesh. I never thought that one question, based on things that have been posted here and elsewhere, and not just pulled out of thin air, would cause such a stir, so many flared tempers and grasped onto with such terrier tenacity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
And then there is yet another issue: how does this apply when you have a person for whom it their desire to see someone else do all the "indulging?" It's almost as if the "feeder" is living vicariously through his "feedee," allowing her to experience all of this decadence and "sinfulness" and saving himself the from the "consequences" that follow. Of course, there are control issues that can be involved as well. There are surely incidents where the "feeder" in question is really just an abusive person whos mission it is to dis-empower someone and take control over them.
I think that's an interesting point. I think for some it really is a control issue, and for others it's not. And, like you say, maybe for some others it is a way of living vicariously through the feeded without having to suffer any of the negative consequences. That's something I can never know, as I really cannot relate to wanting to feed someone in a way beyond liking to cook for my boyfriend, enjoying that he enjoys it, and maybe feeding each other spoonfulls. I couldn't imagine wanting to strap him to a table and shove food or a tube in his mouth. Just not something that is part of my own reality, so I cannot relate.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 04-13-2007 at 01:17 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote