View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 01:42 PM   #16
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One does not need to be an expert on body size to see that someone who is, say, 500 lbs, is really fat. Not a judgement, just an obvservation.

Likewise, one does not need to be a therapist to see the writings and photographic evidence of a person who is admittedly very self-destructive, with various mental problems, to observe that they are mentally unstable. Why is stating one much worse than the other? Because the mentally ill are thought of to be "less than"? Well so are fat people. And fact is, some people I love are bi-polar and I have had some problems with depression myself, so I do not feel that people with such problems are "less than."

I find it very odd that the only -- ONLY -- photos I have seen of women with feeding tubes have admittedly had mental and emotional problems. Is that me judging them? No, it is me making an observation, because it made me wonder why. If the two were attached somehow. If it was a death wish or just something they like. But saying this in public is somehow a bad thing, because people see it as a judgement. Whatever.

If someone has to be a professional to make observations, then there would be a whole lot less posts on this board, I can tell you, but somehow I stepped into some unmarked, taboo area. That makes me a baaaaad person, who, ironically (or, maybe even hypocritically), it is okay to judge.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 04-13-2007 at 01:46 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote