View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 02:22 PM   #20
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Personally, I don't care if people are feeders/feedees. I don't put people down for it or expect them to change. By being this way, I hope I'm giving to others what I would want from them- no interference in my lifestyle.
Do I have my opinions about what the draw of feederism is? Yes, I think it's control issues but then again, that's just the outside looking in opinion of someone who isn't into it. It's really just not my thing and I'm not looking to change that- or others.
Btw, it's my own control issues that make the idea of feederism look so unattractive to me- probably why I see it as something to do with control issues- whether I'm right or wrong doesn't make two cents to me- I'm not that concerned with it *shrugs*
I think that's how a lot of people view it, GEF, and it's certainly some aspect of it for some participants.

I personally am not into intentional gain - I'm happy with me as is, but I understand and can enjoy the more playful aspect of feeding/food, etc. To me, the interesting aspect is the sensual/nurturing one, the intimacy that can be involved, and that's a side of it that rarely gets much face time because there is so much talk about control (the controversy always wins ).

Anyway, just wanted to bring that up so you could at least think about it with another side if you want.