View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 02:45 PM   #22
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post

I think people who really crave humiliation are perceived as having mental issues. I also think people who really crave humiliation HAVE mental issues. Any way you cut it, being tube fed is very, very degrading. There's something unnatural about wanting to have somewhat painful sex while tied up. Doesn't mean enjoying any of those things are morally wrong.
I don't agree with you at all. From your reasoning about 100% of the peoplewho participate in the bdsm lifestyle would have mental issues and that's not a true statement.

I'm a well educated, professional, confident woman who LOVES hearing certain things in the bedroom and yes I crave it as well. That doesn't mean I'm mentally unstable. It doesn't mean that it's unnatural for me to feel that way. It just means that I like something that's not considered "the norm."

It could be said that homosexuality is unnatural, or that being an FA is unnatural, or like excessively thin women is unnatural. I don't believe it has anything to do with one's mental health.

I agree that mental health is a serious issue and not one to take lightly. But hell, if everything "unnatural" was a basis, we'd all be in the looney bin.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote