View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 02:50 PM   #24
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerFA View Post
*snipped*

I don't share the tube-feeding fantasy, but if I did, I expect I'd want it to be something private and intimate -- unlike simple eating pics, it's not something I'd share with the world at large. I don't know how many people tube feed in private, but if, as Tina says, the only ones who expose it publicly Have Issues, that makes me think that the desire to show it off might involve deeper self-esteem problems.
But that's a generalization that is totally not fair to anyone to make.

The photos in question, or hell any other photo on the internet could just be staged. Hell, I could go get a funnel and a tube and throw some chocolate milk in it and take a picture. Am I seriously being tube fed? No, I'm projecting a persona to people using the internet.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote