View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 03:06 PM   #26
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerFA View Post
I don't share the tube-feeding fantasy, but if I did, I expect I'd want it to be something private and intimate -- unlike simple eating pics, it's not something I'd share with the world at large. I don't know how many people tube feed in private, but if, as Tina says, the only ones who expose it publicly Have Issues, that makes me think that the desire to show it off might involve deeper self-esteem problems.
There are people who are introverted and there are people who are not. Some people once they come to terms with something about themselves they want to express themselves and share it with others, glad to have found kindred spirits so to speak. Some express their desires through art - drawing, sketching or painting pictures depicting their fantasies. There are whole groups of people who gather round to share these images and take comfort in knowing there are others who are like them. Taking pictures of yourself with a tube in your mouth or lying on a mountain of empty pizza boxes, in my view, is just another form of that expression. It's a way to share a part of you that you've been ashamed or embarassed about for so long with people who will understand and appreciate it.

It's you quiet ones who are insane. j/k

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote