View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 03:19 PM   #32
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
I want to know (and maybe the statistics here would be skewered) that feederism seems to be a purely Western, industrialized nations fantasy. We have so much, could this really exist without our total overconsumption of all resources?

I have more opinions on the actual "lifestyle" but that's for another time.
I would assume that feederism has been around for centuries. Think about it..it's only within the last 60 something years that being thin has become such a norm in our society. In the past, being robust was a sign of wealth. It would seem to me that there were probably many a man that enjoyed seeing someone eat and enjoy eating without worrying about every damn calorie and some women were probably encouraged to eat so that they could flaunt their wealth. That's just my opinion.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote