View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 03:24 PM   #34
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
It's you quiet ones who are insane. j/k
Heh, guilty as charged

You and Misty are right -- and I realize that I'm not taking my own advice I'm generalizing from Tina's discomfort, and my own indifference, to assume that everyone finds tube feeding degrading or at least embarrassing. I don't have sufficient grounds to assume that.

Especially not when my subjective experience of Lilly's post does a total backflip in the course of one sentence. "Tube-feeding, meh... wait, an empty mountain of pizza boxes? HOT HOT HOT! Where can I get those? "
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote