View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 03:29 PM   #35
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I suppose I am a hypocrite-- I believe in total body autonomy (it's your body to do as your please) but don't understand why people would want to go to such extremes to gain massive amounts of weight. Fantasy is one thing but as a very fat woman I know the struggles and realities from not fitting into places to more intimate hygeine issues. I've also met men who are totally into this thing and have no regards towards women, their bodies whatsoever. They could care less about someone gaining tons of weight which could possibly have some health reprecussions. I think so many live in that fantasy world that they don't regard the person outside of their physical existence. I also realize assholes are assholes regardless of their personal kink but I see this strain of subtle abuse/misogyny run rampant through this community.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote