View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 03:29 PM   #36
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I would assume that feederism has been around for centuries. Think about it..it's only within the last 60 something years that being thin has become such a norm in our society. In the past, being robust was a sign of wealth. It would seem to me that there were probably many a man that enjoyed seeing someone eat and enjoy eating without worrying about every damn calorie and some women were probably encouraged to eat so that they could flaunt their wealth. That's just my opinion.
There are entire African villages dedicated to it. I had a calendar hanging in my kitchen last year depicting African women of different tribal clans from several regions. A few of the women had thick wide beaded bangles around their necks and some stacked on their legs from ankle to thigh to create the illusion of rolls on the body to attract the attention of men looking to choose a wife. Similar practices can be found in many native customs. On the contrary, it is the western influenced world that is so obsessed with being trim and rationing their food even though there is plenty to go around.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote