View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 03:31 PM   #37
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
I subscribe to the fairly boring notion that "normal" is what happens between consenting adults, in private, where nobody gets hurt. (Obviously removing intentional pain such as in BDSM.)

I really don't need to understand why I like what I like, or really want to know why other people are how they are. There is a massive range of fetishism including the sound of latex, chewing ice, popping balloons, tube feeding, amputees, and heaven knows what else. If you're not into something, of course it'll seem weird. For that matter, if you ARE into something you may think it's weird.

Really...so what?
Hey, some people find these questions intrinsically interesting. I don't feel the need to understand how an internal combustion engine works, but some people think about nothing else
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote