View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 03:40 PM   #40
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerFA View Post
Hey, some people find these questions intrinsically interesting. I don't feel the need to understand how an internal combustion engine works, but some people think about nothing else
I agree, I think it's just very interesting to hear views and standpoints from different sides of this issue. I'm sure there are those who don't, and that's fine, but I'm a dissector, and I always like to delve into the brains around see what makes them tick.

I'm curious by nature, so discussions like this and others are a natural extension of that curiosity. I'm glad people are discussing it respectfully and frankly... it's been interesting so far.