View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 03:41 PM   #41
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
Yes, but that seems more like ritual rather than a sexual fixtation. I saw that documentary on the Discovery (I believe) channel.
Well there are two ways that this is expressed. Some villages do the bangles on the body, others send their daughters to places where the people in charge force feed them to make them fat so that they can get a decent man. It's a mixed brood there. Being healthy and robust is revered and coveted, yet you have to be busy and useful. If you are lazy that is when being fat becomes unattractive and you are subject to ridicule and scorn. It is mostly moderation and not to extremes though. Weather the extremes exist in these native cultures one never knows. It's a slim chance one of them will surf the internet and come here to tell us. I do know that I get a lot of attention from African men. My parents tease me about it.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote