View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 04:05 PM   #44
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
The thing that makes feederism so intertwined with sexuality is that eating is such a carnal pleasure like sex, it is almost as hedonistic of a pleasure to eat as it is to have sex. You can eat to the point where you make yourself sick and you can have sex to the point where you injure yourself. I think that two people eating and gaining weight together is probably the most sensual thing next to having sex. Two people feeding each other chocolate... what's wrong with that? Feederism, to the point of immobility is simply an extreme form of feederism, just like anything else taken to an extreme; there are consequences that will occur. I don't think there is anything perverse or bad about feederism per se, you can take anything to an extreme and have negative consequences put upon yourself or upon others.

fa_man_stan
Well said, I agree with that.