View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 04:24 PM   #46
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
People should be able to make whatever decision is right for them without having their sanity or intelligence called into question as long as they are fully aware of the risks and are fully prepared to face the possible consequences for their actions.
That's the rub...until you are extremely fat you have NO IDEA what it's like, what the consequences are. Twenty-five pounds ago I was a different person...it takes so little, really, to take things from fun and games to a serious change in your moment-to-moment life. An intentional gainer might say "Yes, I know that high blood pressure, diabetes, and mobility issues can occur; I'm aware." But they aren't feeling those things; they remain abstract until they happen. I'm not even talking being housebound or bedridden...you just don't know where that line is for you until you cross it...and then what? How sexy is it if you find one day you can't reach your own ass to wipe it? How sexy is it to not be able to walk very far at all without pain from joints or your back? How sexy is it to have all your furniture breaking down from you being so heavy? Sure, I know there are some that get turned on by those very things...but are they the ones with hygiene issues, joint pain, back pain, and a house full of crappy looking furniture?

Some fantasies should stay fantasies. People can have all the fantasies they want and more power to them; play-act at it till your heart's content. Extreme weight gain is not like a submissive's collar that you can remove when it's time to go off to work or out to the grocery store...pounds of weight are far harder to remove (if you can remove them at all).

I think I have a different view than a lot of feeders/feedees in that I think I'd really like the nurturing aspect of having a feeder. The thought of a man bringing me goodies to eat and keeping me satisfied holds a lot of appeal to me. Weight gain does not. Extreme weight gain scares me; it does not arouse or titillate me in the least. I don't understand it...but I don't understand a lot of fetishes. I don't think the man who gets aroused by high-heeled boots is mentally compromised, but a man or woman who gets aroused by his or her partner being unable to participate in daily life, or a woman or man who gets aroused by abdicating mobility...that's a whole 'nother kettle of fish.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote