View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 04:33 PM   #47
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Chimpi's Statements Only Represent Chimpi Himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigplaidpants View Post
I've found as a FA there is an ongoing tension between fantasy and reality. I also believe that the harmony between these two sides isn't fixed. It moves around for each person, each relationship, and each situation. In the realm of feeding/gaining, I would more specifically define this tension as being between wanting more and having enough.
First of all, excellent post, bigplaidpants. Yet another shining example of what a wonderful person you are.

I would completely agree with this statement, or as bigplaidpants put it, this concept. I believe that it is a matter of fact that the differences between fantasy and reality, and the surrounding barriers in which subject them to "beyond" the point of no return, move around from person to person.

I also believe that, as many people have said throughout Dimensions, Feeders/Feedees are not necessarily 'Fat Admirers', nor are 'Fat Admirers' necessarily Feeders (or Feedees, for that matter). However, I would speculate that a great deal of Feeders and Feedees would be into some form of 'Fat Admiration'. Also, I am not sure who would see it in my perspective and who would not, but I do not see Feederism strictly having anything, in concrete, about being into weight gain. I believe that many Feeders, and Feeders mind you, have no desire to experience or "help" another person gain weight. I believe a person that has a desire for food, and/or a desire to see someone eat food, in a purely sexual standpoint, may want nothing to do with gaining weight.

I'm not sure how large in numbers (no pun intended) those people are in this world, but I'm not going to really delve into that either.

I feel that if a woman is a feedee, that does not necessarily mean that she wants to gain weight and might find gaining weight erotic. That's my simple explanation. Rather, I would call them gainers, as has been said before. I also feel that if a man is a feeder, that does not necessarily mean that he is a person that likes very fat women, or has any desire at all to witness his feedee to gain any weight at all.

I also believe that a person who wants to gain weight intentionally, whether that amount is in "Under 100 pounds" category, or "above 500 pounds", or whatever amount, does not place them into a mentally unstable outfit, either. Everyone has their things, some more extreme than others, some very vague and almost nonexistant. I would not say that a woman with a feeding tube in her mouth constitutes her as being mentally unstable, nor would I say that she has the feeding tube in her mouth because of some deep inner emotional outrage. It might just be a passion she has, and wishes to indulge every once in a while.

Also, I would not say that a woman who wants to gain an extreme amount of weight is mentally unstable, either. Being mentally unstable is another way of saying "there is something wrong with that person" - What basis does any person have to say that said person is wrong, weird, or unnatural? I do not believe there is any normal way of being, acting, or indulging. I would go so far as to say that serial killers are not necessarily crazy, unstable, or otherwise "fucked up" in the head. If that's a thing, then that's their thing. It may be wrong, and may affect so many peoples' lives negatively, but that does not make them emotionally ...... (I really cannot think of the word that I am looking for right now, so I will go ahead and, yet again, say) unstable.

I will not go further into that, either, because I am not saying that serial killers are entitled to killing many people.

I am no more normal than a woman who has a strong desire, be it erotic or just a dream, to gain 5000 pounds. It is what it is. Right and Wrong, Positive and Negative, Normal and Strange vary from person to person. That is what makes the human race so unique, in my opinion.

I've got quite a headache from not being able to word it as properly as I would have liked.