View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 05:34 PM   #52
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazygrad View Post
Lilly, could you clarify what you mean by someone having suspicious moles removed being akin to gaining? I'm not sure I see the connection here. I've had skin cancer and have suspicious moles removed every year as a precaution. I've never tanned and always wear sunscreen. So for me, mole removal is a prophylaxis.
I took that she was referring back to her "death by tanning" example, and not that mole removal is akin to gaining. If they have all that removal but keep actively tanning, they're make a measured risk/reward choice of their own.

I could be wrong... easily.