View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 05:54 PM   #57
Brenda

Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It is my opinion that many of IRL feeders are puttiing there desires ahead of the health and well being of there partner. They downplay the risks and ignore the negative consequences for the most part. They manipulate there partners to continuing even when it clear it is no longer fun and games for the feedee.

When I see a woman announce she is a feedee and wants to gain to some high weight, my mind automatically goes to others like her that ended poorly. Of course it is not going to go well for these woman. The endings I have seen are premature death, homebound, oxygen aided breathing, abandonment by feeder and unable to care for themselves and if they are lucky they survive and get gastric bypass.

Fortunately once these things occur the feeder can go onto the next woman.

Some things are best left in the fantasy realm, this is definitely one of them.

Brenda
Brenda is offline   Reply With Quote