View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 06:06 PM   #58
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazygrad View Post
No prob, like I said, I went back and figured it out. thanks for the pic!

And you, Lilly, are right about many African nations where feeding is an important cultural activity. As it was in earlier European societies. While I don't think it had the same sexual component as it has on this board (it may have though, I don't know) it was all about social position, class, prestige and status and respect.
I agree. I suppose I was just exploring the theory that feeding is mainly a western culture thing with the excessive comsumption that is all around, as MissToodles alluded to. We get so accustomed to our daily world here of looking at fat and talking about feederism that we forget that the western world actually considers us all freaks. Yet in native places where food is scarce the cultural norm is vastly different. Being a bit on the heavy side is what is coveted and people who desire something else are considered weak or weird. Odd how that is. The subject could probably take up a whole thread of its own.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote