View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 06:46 PM   #60
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
It is my opinion that many of IRL feeders are puttiing there desires ahead of the health and well being of there partner. They downplay the risks and ignore the negative consequences for the most part. They manipulate there partners to continuing even when it clear it is no longer fun and games for the feedee.

When I see a woman announce she is a feedee and wants to gain to some high weight, my mind automatically goes to others like her that ended poorly. Of course it is not going to go well for these woman. The endings I have seen are premature death, homebound, oxygen aided breathing, abandonment by feeder and unable to care for themselves and if they are lucky they survive and get gastric bypass.

Fortunately once these things occur the feeder can go onto the next woman.

Some things are best left in the fantasy realm, this is definitely one of them.

Brenda
This isn't entirely directed just at you Brenda, but all people who seem to cry out that feeders are manipulative.

A lot of feedees are educated people who KNOW the risk of their actions. I think it's unfair to state that feeders are manipulative assholes that endanger a woman's life. Bullshit.

Feeding is just like any other sexual act. Unless someone has you tied down and is stuffing cheesecake down your throat, every time you put the fork to your mouth it's a consensual act.

Have those of you who believe that feeders are manipulative and evil ever talked to one before? Most of the ones I've came in contact with get off on the idea of it..and want you to occasionally stuff yourself for their enjoyment. It's not an all day, everyday activity to them.

Are there exceptions to the rule? Yes. I just hate when the majority is made out to be evil. Being with a man is a choice. Wanting to gain weight is a choice. Putting food into your body is a choice.

My thought is..if it ain't happening in my bedroom..it's none of my damn business.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote