View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 06:59 PM   #62
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I think that a person should be able to do whatever it is they want to do as long as it harms no one else.
YAY! I completely agree with you. After reading the last topic that brought about this thread (Thanks AM!) I have to say I felt cold and misunderstood. I am not the best typer or expresser at much needed times and hopefully some of my posts here will shed some light as to the inner workings of someone who is into extremes that scare others off. But all in all... my body is my own and what decisions I make in my life in regards to it, as long as it doesn't affect other negatively, shouldn't be judged.